CONS One Star Pro Suede (Black / Black / White)
- In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star, featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a performance remodel. Today's One Star Pro provides better boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed, suede upper keeps it durable.
Your favourite Converse icons remastered for skateboarding, lots of options to keep you rolling in the streets. Converse CONS, built for skateboarding.
• Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
• Poly cotton laces for durability
• CX foam sockliner for impact protection
• CONS traction rubber outsole
MODEL: Converse CONS One Star Pro Suede Low Top Black